Wednesday, September 18, 2013

About Me!

My name is Hadleigh. I am an After School program teacher. I teach second and third graders this year. I love my job. I am an elementary education major and have about three years until I get my degree.

I love to read. I'm usually reading two or tree books at a time, and depending on the book I can read a a book a week. I also LOVE music. Whether its playing or reading I really can't get enough of it. I play the viola and the upright string bass, as well as the baritone and the tuba. I spend a lot of time at school and work.

I decided to start this blog partially for me and for other people to see what I have done and so they can use my ideas. I did it for me so I have a place to put all of my ideas and lesson plans that doesn't have to stay at work.

Enjoy!!

Miss Hadleigh

No comments:

Post a Comment